Packaged Hygiene Kits – Masks | Gloves
USP Sanitizer approved by Health Canada.
World Health Organization recommended blend of the following:
• Ethanol 80% v/v
• Glycerol 1.45% v/v
• Hydrogen Peroxide 0.125% v/v
• Non-Woven Fabric 160 mm x 170 mm
Non-Ethanol and Company Branding Options are available.
Frequently Asked Questions
01. What is a Packages Hygiene Kits?
Personal hygiene package contains personal safety items for use when travelling or during disasters or emergencies. Personal hygiene kit includes – 1. Hand Sanitizers Wipes, 2. Disposable Masks, 3. Gloves. Buy hygiene kits after using you can make your hands cleaner and germs-free.
02. What are the Types of Package hygiene kits?
Types of Packages hygiene Kits, We manufacture:
- Custom Hygiene Kits.
- Wash and sanitize your hands after you go to public places.
- Hygiene, Personal preference may dictate how often you wish to shower, but most people will benefit from a rinse at least every other day.
- Sickness hygiene.
- Hands hygiene.
03. What is a Sanitizer’s Hygiene Kits?
Washing your hands with soap and water is a good practice of hand hygiene. However, only washing your hands will not kill invisible germs or will not kill 100% of germs. Using hand sanitizer after washing your hands can make your hands cleaner and germs-free. It kills invisible germs, bacteria, and viruses. Build your custom hygiene kit.
04. What are Some Good Hygiene Habits?
If you want to reduce your risk of illness and also enhance you’re in general health, follow these basic hygiene habits:
- Used regularly.
- Wash your hands.
- Keep gloves used when you go out of the home.
- Keep your mask put on.
05. What are The Signs of Poor Hygiene?
Body odors are an immediate sign of bad hygiene. Dirty clothes or diapers. Frequent illness or infections. 0% Uses of Hand sanitizer, not wearing the mask. And many more signs of poor hygiene.